So what is the best surfboard to learn to surf on? Well it's pretty simple really - the one we've designed and refined!
The Best Board for Learning to Surf
Our minimal & longboard template has been refined over the years to give you all the things you need to make learning fast, easy and fun!
- Flatter through the middle - makes paddling and catching waves easier
- Nose lift - stop that nose diving!
- Tail lift - turn hard and fast off the tail
- Volume (thickness) - plenty of float. Sinking = hard to paddle = no waves!
- Soft (rounded) rails - makes it easier to recover from a mistake.
- Good width - stability is key!
What Size Do I Need?
MINI-MAL AND LONGBOARD SURFBOARD SIZE GUIDE
|Mini-mal / Longboard Surfboards|