9'6 Stand Up Paddle ACE-TEC
9'6" ACE-TEC Stand Up Paddle
The 9’6’’ ACE-TEC SUP is an awesome all-round SUP for riders up to 65kg and as a performance surf SUP for riders up to 80kg.
We chose this product as it is the BEST entry level SUP with the versatility of being able to use to cruise on the flat and have fun in the surf. Plus no other product on the market is as tough as this. It can be dropped, thrown on the boat, knocked against the edge of the pool and come out alive. Plus it's weight is competitive against other fragile construction methods.
If you are confused about which SUP to get first time then this is the easy answer.
It features even volume distribution, confidence-inspiring width and a refined rocker profile for surf performance as well as flatwater glide. ACE-TEC is the ideal material for SUPs. A composite of a polystyrene core covered with glass fibre and epoxy followed by a thermoformed finishing coat results in light weight boards that are rigid and highly knock-resistant. Premium quality without the premium price ! .
- Dimensions: Length 9'6" ft x Width 28" x Thickness 4 3/4"
- Litres: 130L
- Weight: 10.5 kilos
- Material: Exclusive light SUPER strong composite construction
- Fins: 10 inch dolphin centre box fin
- Colours: White and Green
- New ERGO-GRIP carry handle = Easier Transport + Less Fatigue!
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Riders up to 65kg for entry level or cruising or up to 80kg for advanced surfing
- People looking for their first SUP and confused as to what one to buy
- People looking a great all-round SUP for flat water and a bit of surf fun
- People looking for the most durable SUP on the market that still is competitively light
ACE TEC is a light composite that gives the board excellent stiffness and the best of glide on the water, at an affordable price. This technology which is exclusive to BIC Sport allows for the original shape to be reproduced faithfully on all production boards. ACE TEC provides a huge advantage over polyester and epoxy sandwich: it is its excellent resistance to shocks, provided by its fine coating skin made out of polymer materials that protect it. A shock against a rock will leave just the slightest of marks on the skin of an ACE-TEC SUP board, whereas it would certainly leave a hole in a polyester or epoxy sandwich board.
There are 4 choices of paddles. The key different between all of them is weight. One thing any experienced paddler will tell you is they wish they got the lightest paddle from the start. The options vary from a value based aluminum version to the top of the range full carbon. We highly suggest going as light as you can afford as every step us will make a huge difference. The full carbon paddle is amazingly light and strong and will make a big difference to your paddling performance.
Paddle Options in order of heaviest to lightest:
- Alloy Adjustable Paddle - 1190 grams
- Fibreglass Adjustable Paddle - 990 grams
- Carbon Shaft, Fibregalss Blade Adjustable Paddle - 935 grams
- Full Carbon Adjustable - 710 grams
|NSW, QLD, VIC, SA, ACT||FREE|
|WA, TAS, NT||$50|
REVIEWS FROM RECENT BUYERS
"Everything about the purchase was stress free, including placing the order. You kept me up to date and the boards arrived undamaged and exactly what I ordered. " - Marlene - Scarborough - WA
"At the end of the day the transaction was easy, the board came exactly as it looked on the web and it was altogether a smooth and easy process" - Chris - Murrumbateman - NSW
SURFBOARD DELIVERY INFO
- 1/2 PRICE DELIVERY in Australia
- The delivery charges shows on the check-out page.
- Your purchase includes FREE DELIVERY INSURANCE.
- We ship our boards every weekday from NSW and delivery takes 2-5 business days depending on your delivery location. Towns outside main centres can take longer.
- We do not deliver to PO Box Addresses.
- All orders must be signed for.
- As we cannot confirm the delivery time and day we strongly recommend that you provide a work address where someone will be present to receive and sign for your surfboard during business hours.
- The couriers cannot accept instructions to "call before arrival" etc. If you are not at the delivery address a card will be left for you to call to rearrange a delivery day when you will be home.
NORMAL DELIVERY TIMES
|NSW Discount Surfboard Delivery||2-4 Business Days||$50.00|
|ACT Discount Surfboard Delivery||2-4 Business Days||$50.00|
|QLD Discount Surfboard Delivery||3-5 Business Days||$50.00|
|VIC Discount Surfboard Delivery||3-5 Business Days||$50.00|
|SA Discount Surfboard Delivery||4-5 Business Days||$50.00|
|WA Discount Surfboard Delivery||4-5 Business Days||$120.00|
|NT Discount Surfboard Delivery||4-7 Business Days||$200.00|
|TAS Discount Surfboard Delivery||4-5 Business Days||$50.00|
OTHER PRODUCTS - DELIVERY COST
- Free delivery for all orders over $49 (excluding all board types)
- $9.95 for orders under $49
- All orders are tracked online using predominantly TNT Couriers.
- You are emailed your tracking details after dispatch
- 30-Days: Ride it - Love it - Or Return it
- Check out our Stoked! Guarantee
- We deliver to some international countries.
- Please email us your address for a quote to deliver to your country
- We have a lot of experience shipping boards. We use the best packing materials and take extreme care packing our boards.
- Please ensure you complete a thorough check of your board as soon as you get it and notify us and the courier company immediately if there are any issues. We'll get back to you via phone or email ASAP.
- Please read our Terms & Conditions before placing any order
Most people are worried about buying a surfboard online and making the right choice. Surfboards Direct is run by surfers - and for surfers. Our mission is to help you get the best board or surfing accessory, first time and have the confidence that no matter what we will help you get it right.
So to make it easy for you we include the following to make your purchase completely worry free
- Our Stoked! Guarantee - ride it, love it or return it!
- Free Delivery Insurance with every surfboard order
- Free Surfboard Delivery to most states - NSW, VIC, QLD, ACT and SA (just $50 elsewhere)
- Free wax and fins with every surfboard order
We sell with the confidence of so many satisfied customers and awesome feedback. Just read the many testimonials we have and remember to get in touch with us before you purchase to help you with any aspect of buying from us